GOED is a proactive trade association whose members are involved in the supply, manufacture and distribution of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) omega-3 fatty acids. The organization's objectives are to promote and protect the category, educate consumers about the health benefits of EPA/DHA, and work with government groups, the healthcare community and the industry, while setting high standards for its business sector. GOED and its members are committed to personal integrity, ethical corporate behavior, public safety and quality assurance. Part of this mission is educating other interested parties such as media, the larger nutraceutical industry, consumers and healthcare practitioners about important issues related to EPA and DHA omega-3s.
Click the appropriate link to learn more.
Information for Industry
- Update on Omega-3 Industry PR Efforts Against Downturn
- ‘We think the campaign will definitely have an effect’: GOED
- GOED’s New Omega-3 Website Targets Consumers, Market Recovery
- Mexico and Brazil: A Tale of Two Very Different Supplement Markets
- GOED Confident of Success with Omega-3 – Blood Pressure Health Claim